Hey guys! So a wonderful fellow blogger of mine mentioned the other day that me and Beautyblogger do a collaboration on our bake sale that we did a few weeks ago to show what we made.We thought it was a really good idea and decided to do some recipes on each of our blogs so you can try them at home! We used Tanya Burrs new baking book “Tanya Bakes” as it has some amazing ideas and recipes in there and I really suggest you buy it.
Okay so the most popular thing that was sold was the milk and white chocolate cookies which is Tanya burrs signature recipe,these are absolutely delicious and if you try anything from the book you need to try these!
Makes:10 Prep time:15 mins Cooking time:12 mins
- 200g White chocolate
- 200g Milk chocolate
- 200g Unsalted butter,softened
- 300g Caster sugar
- 1 large egg
- 325g Self raising flourVanilla ice cream (optional).
- Preheat the oven to 180’C/350’F/GM4 and line two baking trays with greaseproof paper.
- Using a knife,cut all the chocolate into small chunks and set aside.
- In a bowl,cream together the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.Add the egg and then beat until smooth.
- Gradually add the flour until well combined,then add all the chocolate chunks.
- Divide the cookie dough into 10 symmetrical balls and squash them down gently onto the baking trays.Remember,they’ll spread in the oven so be sure to leave plenty of space between each cookie.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes.They’ll still be very gooey,but don’t worry-they’ll set as they cool down.Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- To make ice cream sandwiches,spread some ice-cream onto one cold cookie,then place another cold cookie directly on top.
Okay guys so that’s the recipe for the cookies! I hope you try them and if you do then please let me know what you think of them! Also Beautyblogger is going to let you know of some more recipes so be sure to check them out too! If you enjoyed this post please leave a like and a comment! Byeee
Don’t just fly,soar -Dumbo 🐘